Our state-of-the art, 100,000 square foot, facility was specifically designed for maximum production and energy efficiency. And, within the facility, we operate under a global earth charter that protects the earth and conserves resources.
- Solar roof panels use the sun to heat the plant’s water while a ceramic roof coating developed by NASA protects the plant from excess heat.
- A non-freon air conditioning system efficiently cools the facility using only one, energy-efficient chiller located on the roof.
- Shade trees surrounding the facility naturally lower internal heat by as much as 10%.
- We have an exceptional record of safe water discharge and rainwater runoff, evidenced during frequent reviews by the county and other agencies.
- Stainless steel manufacturing tanks on the second-level utilize gravity to transfer powders into machines on the ground level, conserving electricity.
- All of Marlyn’s products are shipped in recycled cardboard boxes, and excess cardboard is recycled.
- We use no alcohol solvents or harsh chemicals in the manufacturing process.
- We clean our facility with environmentally friendly bio-cleansers and enzymes instead of chemicals.